today saw rina while waiting for my bus...
reach skool....
juz stand there alone waiting for nobody.....
but i did go wit the frenz but did no tokin....
so we assemble at the parade square....
sang the anthem, said the pledge n went to class...
lots of things to do....
lyk making class flag..
think of class motto[standing tall achieving results]...
class cheer competition...
then it was recess..
i ate alone...
haizz...
felt lyk crying coz i wanted my two besties to be there wit me....
haizz...
then i went around the skool n..
halima n her fren[forgot her name ar] asked me to join them to the library..
the library was beatiful....
then we assemble at the parade square then to the hall...
had talks n learnt the skool song...
then sitting arrangements...
n home...
i went to 7-11 first then took 302 on the other side of the road juz to take my time to relax...
then i took 985 but the driver didnt let me in coz of the water
so i took 188[glad it came right after 985]...
then i was home!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting