yo blog!...
morning ride bus wit my mentor leh...
the nice one...
but she nvr c me arh...
juz now im so glad no need to run..
but friday need to run 2.4 eh...
HATE IT!!!
muz start training now one ar..
at least i get a BRONZE is alrite than getting nth...
need to do at least 4 pull-up n my jump...
haizz...
so aniwae lessons was ok..
n i luv my eng & lit tcher[coz they're the same person]...
common test-> EMaths..
haizz...
tink i'll get a juz past one..
then after skool i went to lot 1..
and saw maggi mee..
farhan la...
he asked me shereen's not wit me?..
OF COZ NO LA...
IF SHER WAS WIT ME SHE WOULD B RITE BSIDE ME..
N HAPPY TO C FARHAN WAT!!!
aniwae he was in saps uniform...
dunno y la..
his prob aniwae..
then i went around thinkin of wat to ask from my sibs..
my sis oredi dunno wat to buy for me...
haha...
den i went home n met riduwan n ishaff...
but i nvr go up to them la...
juz lyk smile n smile...
so many hmwk...
so this weekend list to do:...
fri:do hmwk that need to hand up on the monday..
sat:do any assignments...
sun:finish up everything else..
hope i can do it...
not lyk last week..
i planned but juz bcoz of geog..
my plan failed...

if u fail to plan, u plan to fail...

haizz...
im not planning to fail!!!
really..
ok gtg now..
need to sleep arh..
buhbye> <>muaks##

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be