lets begin wit yesterday's story...
so sunday,
madrasah rite???
y am i askin myself???
so got madrasah till 1
then meet up wit sher,fida n diyanah....
then we went around westmall...
while afida n diyanah went to wait for us at OCK
me n sher went to [aiya wat's that shop???]
then we meet wit them n diyanah n afida had to go home...
so me n sher...
keep talkin..
and ask abt my bday prez...
dunno la..
then we went home...


today
got class till 1.35
so i decided to go uma acu...
zaimah was there..
after awhile syafiqah came home...
then syaf keep takin my stuff....
nenek keep retelling her story over n over again...
then wen zai need to go to class..
i sent her n walk hpome till busstop 188
on the way home i planned wat i would wen i get home...
got home i told my mom...
notsookay...
but still ask bout them...
didnt get as wat i plan...
tmr got common test!!!
atleast it's abt personal recount..
quite ez but gotta check the tenses,grammar n vocab...
....my plan back...
i finish my hmwk in juz min coz i finished 1/3 of it at uma acu...
but i was soo tired i got to sleep first...
at least im awake now...
after this go straight to study!!!
dunno wat to study oso..
wait lettme check my home tt...
ok buhbye~_~

p.s. I love my lit/eng tcher..>.<
so funny XD
dun always scold :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting