went to study wit sher...
but didnt study much tho...
we first went to imm coz sher wan to buy clothes...
then we study a bit at mcdonald...
than we went to cdans..
sher didnt study..
at least i finished a bit of my homework..
then we went around the skool n the past came back to us..
then we went home..
when i got home, i found out that my parents went to imm too juz now..
glad they didnt see me..
or i cant go out again...
and oso..
hidayah came to give me my ez-link card..
she said she found it somewhere there..
thank god she found it or i would die!....
only that my cross stitch was lost..
u noe LOVE...
that one..
wan to buy another one..
thats all..
got lots of homework to do..
geography,english,literature,physics,biology and study maths...
haizzz
gtg bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting