first day of skool!!!!!
too bad not in SAPS but KJSS ...
woke up around 5.10 n go bathe..
came out of toilet at 5.45 n got ready for skool..
first tym going to skool wit bus, alone...
took 985 n i tot i saw nas in the bus...
well, i was wrong....
i oso saw kak sri at one of the stops...
reached the interchange.....
i top-up my card....
then went to kranji....
all the tym i wish my besties were wit me....
so back to the story,..
so many pupils in kranji...
some were waiting alone for nth lyk me....
some were waiting for their frenz...
soo good...
they got frenz....
so sec ones were supposed to assemble in the hall
while the other lvls assemble at parade square.....
o we had some talks from principal...
then we went to class n got to noe some ppl from icebreaker..
suppose to introduce urself but nobody call me so me, no need to introduce...
then have to break a code..
then we all went for recess..
bought my clothes n didnt took my recess...
i was so bored during recess..
wish my gang was there..
we could talk and all.....
then finally the bell rang hinting that recess was over.....
at last....
assemble at parade square
muz wait for soo long b4 assembling in the hall...
while waiting, we all talk...
a lot of girls in my class...
a malay higher mt class, so alot of them are malays...
phew....
at least easier to make frenz wit....
then we talks about the lessons in kranji sec...
n then it was amazing race kranji style....
but we cant run.....
5 tasks to so in a group of 10...
1)write teachers wearing specs' name
2)how many keranji trees
3)count the carparks
4)how many doors to music room
5)do some skipping
after we finished..
we went to the hall..
n our group leader collected every memeber's contacts...
then, ppl start to ask for each other contacts....
one girl from my class name nurul really look n act lyk kak sri....
the way she talk only she's shorter than kak sri.....
at last it was tym to go...
but i went to lot 1 first to change my uniform to pe.....
then i went to saps...
waiting....
waiting...
keep waiting.....
no one came.....
then kak sri came...
n so we waited for a few min b4 i decided to go home...
reached home, sher called me....
yelled for not waiting....
i gave her the reason...
n it was done...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting