So many photos to upload.
Anyway, shall blog stuff I remember.

Way back to last last Sunday.
Went to Haflah.
Had to help as "backstage crew".
Lol, the people who pass the foods lah.












Then at night, celebrated Kakak's birthday.
Kakak was turning 20, Aniyah was going on 2.
So there was 2 candles.


Then on the next Tuesday, 31st March 2009, went to Pastamania for birthday dinner.
Yummy, too many food.
Hahah, seriously, full to the max.







I know something great happened that week.
Seemed to have forgotten it.

But that Friday,
SEC 3 HUMANITIES RACE!
Tasneem, Amos, Esther and I were the representatives of 3D.
Our facilitators were Yuri and Yue Feng.
Amazing discovery, our jersey numbers were 7, 8, 9, 10!
Went to Victoria Concert Hall, Clarke Quay, Little India, Chinatown and all around there.

There's once at Clarke Quay, we walked one whole round just to find out that we were actually at the right place, just missed out.

At Chinatown, Esther just asked the uncle if she can pluck one of his grey hair.
Oh my gosh, right?
Hahah. The uncle allowed her to do so!

Plus, I was the slowest among all.
I couldn't run. I feel so bad lah.
Then again, put it this way, if it weren't for me, 3D couldn't participate.
Hahah!


Just making myself feel better (:








Saturday, make-up.
That's when I found out that she's breathing differently.

Sunday, you know what happened.

Monday, back to school as usual.
Cheered up.
Atq was acting like that nyonya on KNite.
Ami was singing her version of "Thinking Of You"
Hilarious.
Then waited outside the house.
Kakak didn't bring her keys too.

Ate at the stall.
We were both crying.
Usually, we'll buy 2 packets of Mee Goreng.
Now, only 1.

Haizz, anyways.
Then we had kenduri.

Tuesday, Ayah sent me to school again.
Then, yeah. Morning was great.
I really mean it.
Hahah.
After school too.
Stayed back with Jannah.
3E boys, yucks!

Then walked to interchange.
Walking at a speed rate of 5 sec/step.
The person in front walked like super slow.
Seriously, but it's alright. (:

Kenduri again at night.
Found the stuff I needed.


Wednesday, SPORTS DAY!
I can say, this year was a bit dead.
Even so, ALBATROSS GOT SECOND!
LIKE FINALLY!

Then we cheered even though we were in uniform.
Especially Nighthawks.
It was duper fun.

So Albatross won 1st for Cheering Competition.
2nd for Overall.
Esther made records.
Coolsome.

Then we had photo-taking!





















Thursday was not great at all.
Shaufy was absent!
So there wasn't any "Eh, YiLing! You know how to do this?"
Or "Eh, YiLing! You know ....?"
Hahah, yes, I missed him!
Lol.

I also couldn't see __.
Like I was already YAY! in the morning.
By the end of the day, nothing.

Plus, haizz.
I don't know myself.
Hope they don't realize it.
Gosh, I feel like, uh, whatever.


Blah Blah Blah.
Tomorrow gonna have exam.
Plus footdrill.
Don't feel like going course.
Kakak not going.

Sunday gonna have examS!
Have yet to study for any.
Don't know which to study for.
Gosh!

D:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be