TODAY WAS GREAT.
Yeah, the best day of the week.


Oh gosh, must my family always ruin it for me?


Anyway, today walked to school with Nisa, Ami and Sab.
I missed it a lot.
Those sarcastic conversation and all.


Then P.E. played CB.
ShiYing sprained her ankle.
My very first classmate casualty. Hees.

Geography.
Oopsie.
English.
Paid attention.
Recess.
Yay!

Maths.
Awesome as ever.
MrLim acted so weirdly and made us laugh.
Like how he 'flew' to the back of the class to see what V was doing.
Hahah!

After school, stayed back to practice home nursing.
Scary lah ):
Tomorrow, have to pass it!
:D



Yay!
No course tomorrow!
It's been pushed to next Friday.
Which is after my MTL exam.
Oh gosh!
But great, last lesson!
Woohoo!




At times, I wonder why you do that.
Just like 2 person of 1.
Split personality and I don't know.
But you make my day better everytime we smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be