Today was really horrible.


In the morning, my stomach was already in pain.
As I reached school, I felt the guilt so I was angry at myself.
Then Cikgu out of nothing, need to mess with my emotion.
Pissed.
3D didn't even made that much noise.
His question: Can you deny that nobody talked?
Bloody cunning idiot.
Tell me which class had everybody's mouth shut?
NONE!

It was not even our class.
It was the others, not 3D!
The girls at the back didn't even make a sound.
You think it's fair?
I was already super pissed at everything that happened.

At least MrLim's class cheered me up.
I love MrLim.
Although he may be irritating at times, he never fails to make me laugh.

P.E. was great too.
It's warmer today, though.

As for recess, YiLing and I went to that spot to do homework.
We got entertained by the guitar class strumming "Secret Valentine".

Back to class.
It was much better after I wrote things down.
Only left with 2 people.
Though, it's still awkward.
Like strangers.
I don't know.

Oral.
I have a feeling that I will fail it.
Darn.
Whatever.

Training.
We were doing alright.
Then heard a news.
Everything seemed so quiet.

It sucks.
I lose both stuff I wanted so much.
First the Pahang trip that I had been wanting to go so much.
That knowing that I won't be going almost made me cry.
Now, wishing things turn around.
There's almost no hope.

There could be a happy ending, hopefully.


And I always thought that 2009 was going to be great.
It did at first, now, not anymore.




My heart is swollen.
Ice cream couldn't cool it.
I know chocolates don't work on me.
I need Aishah's hugs.
Temporary is better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be