Today was the Home Nursing Exam for me, RT, NJ, and the sec 2s girls.
So first was to study then it was theory.
*BLANK*

Then since I was paired with TiEn, 
my name was first on list, 
so we were first to go..

Shall not talk about what happened inside.

Then out, bored.
Waited for other couples to come out.

After that, TiEn wanted to do footdrill.
Since Shing and Azimah was already out,....
TEAM TRAINING!
Gosh, it was so fun.
So we practiced a few drills and it landed on the right foot but after a veryyyyy long time when the command had been said.
Lols.

Team bonding, YAY!

Then helped logistics and ate lunch with cucuku after.
Hehs.

Met sister.
Felt sleepy so went to JP alone.
She wanted to go home and all.

At JP, bought stuff I looked for.
Then saw KA!
Like omg, he recognized me actually.
:D

Anyway, after that I went home.
And here I am now!

Oh, homework time ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be