Today was the first exam for mid-year.
I can say, essay not well done.
My mind totally failed me.
What a disappointment!
Lol.

Paper 2, alright. Doable.
Not even one peribahasa from the Sec 3 list.
Like "what the heaven?!", as Shirin says it.
So, thank you.
Even so it was an easy paper, now I don't feel confident.
Hahah.
Who knows how he marks it make a total difference..


Then thought of eating with them.
Just realised I had to be home before 3pm.
Reached home.
Then off to Tampines with Kakak.
Met someone new, Syairah.
Woots!
:D

Aww. White and pink.
Sad, no green ):
White, Yellow, Pink.
Pretty.



Yeah, tired now.
Going to sleep early today.
YAY!

Tomorrow, studyyyyyy!
Mid-year already arrived, you!
No more fooling around.
Hahah.
Term 3 can fool around again.
(:

Then End-Of-Year.
*DENGDENGDENG*
Oh gosh, so fast.
):

Lol.


Oh yeah, yesterday went to Old Folks Home opposite SAPS.
Brought back old memories of school!
Hehs.
Then played ball and throw with them.
Farhana so cute, super enthu.
Lol.











Dreams.
Could it ever come true?
It somehow did for the first 3.
They did fight, I saw an old friend, I saw how matured somebody could be.
Yesterday, the dream was different.
Something that made me smile.
When I woke up, could it be?
Then I started to wonder again.
What does it mean?
Next thing I know, I started to dream again.
Cause I know, it will never come true.
So that's all that was left.
A dream.


So shall get a new story of sweet dream tonight.
Bye! Nites (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be