It was like a dreaming marathon in just 1 hour.

First, I dreamed that Jnh was driving supposedly my bro's "car" with Nurul in the front seat while RT and me were at the back. I think we were supposed to go some concert but I wasn't dressed for it. So Jnh dropped off with Nurul, RT drove. I remembered asking her to drive me to my house but she said no. Hahah. Next thing I knew, she asked me to lock the car.

At first the radio was still on (probably because the radio was really on while I slept.) and I tried to turn it off but I couldn't. Then I looked at the back seat and there were 2 old guys who were in the car. I asked them to get out but they wouldn't so I shouted for help twice. When they finally got out, I shut the doors and press a key on the remote. It only made the doors unlocked itself. So I tried to press another button and the car locked itself. Hahah.

Then we went into this room, saw S. Amazing, he came into my dreams. Lol. Forgot what happened after that scared me so I woke up eventually and it was only 4.30am.




Decided to sleep again and dreamed that Kakak brought me to JL's class. She danced with a blonde wig! Got to know 2 girls who sat beside me. Then we were in a bus, off to lunch. Girl-look-like-Nurul-but-it's-not-her and I were fasting. Yet, the other girl, S, gave us sweet and I opened the wrapper, eating it. When I remembered I was fasting, I tried to take it, wondering if I was still fasting. Then we went to our separate ways when we reached the college. I followed Girl-look-like-Nurul-but-it's-not-her to find her lunch. It was like Bugis, somehow. Went one level down, there was this shelf route. Meaning it was a giant shelf and we can walk by that route. Didn't pick that route and it was all classes. Looked for toilet and saw this 2 metal cubicle. Disgusting! Really gross. Found out that the school was New Town Sec(Kakak's old school). Decided to go back to the bus, Girl-look-like-Nurul-but-it's-not-her took the shelf route. We met up and bought stuff for ourselves. I think it's the bear from the shelf and I 'bought' it.

Suddenly, I was in a class. Venus was on my left. Hafizah was to my right. ShiYing was to her right. I hung the bear on the table hook. They thought it was my birthday so ShiYing gave me a bear with SJAB on it. Hafizah gave me two bears of different sizes and an animal keychain. I remember that it was 9 September. Lol. So I thanked them anyway and hugged.



Part 3. Suddenly I was in the master bedroom with Mum.
Nyai walked out of bro's room in her brown long dress, walking like how she used to, smiling and almost saying something.
I was shocked for a moment because I recalled that she had passed away.
I forced myself to wake up because I knew it was a dream.

Quickly woke my mum up for sahur.
I finished eating and started to cry again.




It was not long after that my body got tired and I slept again. Hehes.
This dream, I was in a camp.
I don't remember the beginning, only the ending.
The Sleeq was in my dreams, and I held Sharif's hand.
Hahahahaha!
At first, we didn't like each other but he was so sweet in my dreams.
However, had to separate and I thought it was the ANCO camp.
I remembered, somebody asked me to add them in facebook.
Hahahahaha!



LOL

Now, that's what you call sweet dreams!
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting