Hello.

Was having a motivation to study.
Even brought everything out so I could arrange it.
Well, me being me, I do stuff so slowly.
Now I'm tired.
I haven't do much.
Just Maths.

Gosh, Math.
24/7 must think about Math, do Math and only Math.
How can people not go crazy?
Math is taking over our lives!
Well, for 3D at least.
I wish brother was my Math teacher.
At least, he won't be this crazy.


. . . . . . . . . .

I'm so in love with Stop And Erase by SELENA!
Awesome song.


Okay, I've made a big mess.
Shall go and clean it up.
Hope next Friday works.
Hope YISS students can join us.
Both of them are booked on that day.
):


Okay, MT this Friday for all sec school?
I think, or most at least.
All the best.
Semoga Berjaya!


PERIBAHASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting