First and foremost,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!


It's official, hahah, takbir bergema menanda raya tiba.
Uncle was pestering us to turn on the radio to ensure it's Raya.
L-O-L.

Today Yesterday, nothing much.
Oh yes, training.
I was weak today, seriously.
My head had this awful constrict feeling.
&something had to happen everytime I was doing something.
Not a good day at all.

The day before, I had so much fun after school!
Since it was Ami's birthday, Atq and I decided to give her the gift only at the end of the day.
So we don't know when was the right time to give.
Waited for Atq to complete her workbook.
Then they both we to pigeon hole.
When they were back, decided to give it to her.

I know I was being lame :P

She saw the present but we didn't give it to her.
So she acted all engrossed teaching Regine Maths.
Atq & I quickly left the class and hid.
Hahah!

In the end, after so long, she finally got her present. Hahah!
Long awaited present.

Then went for "Rehearse Meeting".
Hahah, so much for rehearsing, we played wheel of fortune instead!
It was so much fun!

In the end, we didn't rehearse, we just colour and play!
Yay!




Tomorrow is Raya, OMA! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting