Hi!

I'm really bored right now.
Trying hard to ask myself to complete my homework.
My brain says HOMEWORK! but my heart says NO!

Wait..
I think it's the other way round.
Everytime I start working, my brain goes to sleep.
How convenient the way my body works.
=.=

Oh, school is back tomorrow.
Sad isn't it?
Gosh, especially it's Tuesday.
3D's boring day to me.
There's no Humans classes but just Science and Language.

But, good thing is, MR KAT WILL BE BACK!
I think.
Not sure whether it's good or bad.
Still, yay! :D



Okay, I have language and Math work to do.
Haven't studied Science and for Formula test tomorrow.
Enough to say, I wasted my whole long weekend.
Gosh.


I can't wait for November to come.
Then, finally, free for a month.
Before I'll be back in a busy situation,
getting ready to sit for O's.

Changed my mind.
I can't wait to go JC.
Hopefully, I can enter JC and study there.
=]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting