Hello!

It has been 6 days?
Hahah.

6 days of Raya, 6 days of school, 6 days of work!
Phew, I'm tired, even after I sleep.

So Raya this year has been really awesome.
Got to visit many houses.
Sadly, two people couldn't join in the fun. D:

Then Aniyah will be running around.
How adorable she is!
Oh, and I also started to salam my brothers.
Weird, I don't know why I do that. Hehs.

Well, last Wednesday, went out with cousins.
Played at Emmie's house area.
So fun!
We went to the field near her house, played with firecrackers.
Took lots of syiok sendiri photos.
Even made lame videos. LOL.


I wanted to upload it but, paiseh!
Hahah!

Oh well, never mind.
Shall upload it anyway.

We They tried to made rockets but were unsuccessful.
{In Malay only}

#1


#2


#3


#4




Hehes.



Okay, let's talk about school.
Yay! Total defence video was successfully done.
However, I don't have the original copy now. ):

Lessons has been pretty bo-ring.
I don't recall anything about Chemistry,
Physics can be slow sometimes,
I'm going crazy realizing that there's a lot to memorise for Geography,
I'm really lost in Social Studies,
I owe MrL a whole stack of Maths,
Malay has become irritatingly hard to score,
and English have always been hard to score!

How can I sit for EOYES?!

Lol, don't give sarcastic comments.



First thing I need to do is to get my butt off this seat.
Well, I shall procrastinate first because I want to upload my Hari Raya pictures in Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting