HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRIN ZAHRA!

Cheyy, can register for NRIC this Friday already huh?
:D


Hahah.

Okay, I haven't been updating for a long time.
New news, well, not so new actually, my name is not Najihah in Math class!
I am .......






KHADIJAH!












So had Teachers' Day celebration.
The matches were quite boring.
However, I love the performances!
Hahah, it was awesome.

Then went to library to do 'project'.
Home and slept from much happiness.
LOL.

Next day, no school.
Went out for awhile and came back to meet Aniyah!
Gosh, she's so adorable.
She prayed with my parents and drew with them.
She drew her parents and herself.

Today, back to school.
Rushed to MRT because I thought I was going to be late.
Passed the void deck, a couple of teens in uniform were making out.
=.=
Seriously, what the ____________.

Then saw 3A, caught up with them.
Yay!


What happened next?...

Malay, MsV took us.
Cikgu had to focus on the 4NA students.
So yay. LOL.

The rest were pretty much the same as other days.
Lesson, work, lesson.
Stayed back because I didn't feel like going home yet.
Then I saw Jannah! Hahah.



Okay, pretty much, I've summarised for the days I didn't update.
Boring-OOOOO.




Life is getting complicated.
Although it's much better now, with it escalating,
I don't want a bad outcome.
I fear of ...

I shall not say.
I shall pray for a wonderful ending. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting