After I woke up just now,
I just can't stop thinking of the upcoming camp.
How our days are numbered, getting into the tougher camp then previous years.
It's all building up the fear in me.
How stressful.

Probably, this is because how SSY would be saying stuff like,
"Joel will lead you to HELL!"

It's just like ANCO.
How it scares me but managed to go through it.
Although, the high temperature thing helped me a lot.
However, I just don't think that I can get 1 day through this camp.

Just awhile ago, I kept thinking of the camp.
Butterflies in the stomach, heart pumping fast, difficulty in breathing.
&that's just the thought of camp.
The real deal itself?


Gosh, next week is the last Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
)':


Oh, and for some weird reasons, I get frustrated easily nowadays.
I will just grunt in anger and feel like not caring anymore.
Then I will have this guilty feeling.
Like why get angry right?

Okay, clearly, something's wrong with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting