Yay! Tomorrow will be a fun day, hopefully.
Going to Pulau Ubin, bringing back memories from ANCO camp. LOL.

I will be able to escape for a day.
Everything has been hectic.
There's just so many things to do.
I have my O's, exams, catching up on studies for next year.
Besides that, I have major stuff for SJAB.
There's FAC to take care of, ATC to be worried of and the ZPL performance to plan for.

Have to complete everything before this year ends.
Sighs.

I'm really afraid for camp.
My heart will pump faster everytime I think of it.
I can just imagine the threats and punishment we will get.
I'm very sure that the discipline will be very tight.
I'm just scared that I will not be able to cope with it.
You know, the physical stuff.

Fall in by 2 minutes.
Changing parade.
Pumping position, down!


Furthermore, we have to discipline the junior cadets or we will get more tortured.
Stressful.

1 more month left before the real thing.
I'm not looking forward to it, surprisingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting