Heyy!

I'm feeling bored now.
Even though I can do a lot of stuff.
I just don't feel like doing anything that I know I have to.
Like for example, memorising phrases for Tuesday.
Or study the history of Khalifah for tomorrow.
Well, maybe later.

I love to procrastinate don't I?

Okay, shall answer that question myself, YES!


Madrasah exam is here, O Lvl is coming really soon,
The audition date is coming after that, then the most terrifying camp.

Gosh, stressful enough?
Hahah, I guess not.
There's more to come.
I'm sure that there's more to come.


Oooh, love typing out.
It's seems fun and make me feel like a professional.
LOL.

I know I'm lame with jokes..



Oh yeah, what do you do when you forgot who you added in facebook and end up meeting that person?

AWKWARD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting