I shall blog since I still have the energy.
Well, actually I want to sleep already.
Oh, never mind.


Well, today was counting day.
Never seen that much money in my life.
Well, I did last year.
Yet, this year, there's more.
Especially from Boon Lay. Reached thousand.

I know, it only makes you wish that the money was yours to own.
Well, money's not all good too.
The counting was back-aching.
And it's partially stressful because you will get side-tracked and lost count.
Or when you stacked everything nicely, a hard thump on the table and gone.

Lol.
I love the part when everyone was like laughing.
Won't delete that picture.
I feel guilty though.
It was supposed to be cadets only.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.


Apparently, I transferred stuff and totally lost all the SJ photos in phone.
What a loser right?
Lost Shirin's photo, Outing photos.
Sucker.


Well, I hope I could find it somewhere.


Anyway, after that, went to Army Market.
Then trained.
We were having a dilemma, to go or not to go.
LOL.

In the end, never went to Bugis.
Wanted to go home.
Then..

R: ION here leh, want go?
J: *nod head*
R: Want go?
N: Want go?
Me: Are we going?
MRT: *doors open*
R: Are we going?
Me: You want to go? Let's go.
N: Are we going?

Then we quickly rushed out.

It was hilarious!
We took 1 minute to decide whether to go or not.

In the end, Shirin and Nurul went home.
RT, Jnh and I went to ION.

Walked, amazed.
Hahah, stepped in for the first time.
Find a place to eat.
Went to Lido.
Suddenly we were talking about Caucasian.
& as if they knew we were talking about them, a whole group of them walked pass the door.
Hahah.

I know, S missed a lot of it. Awww.

Then we walked around.
Went to Far East Plaza.
Had fun wearing those weird shades.
Especially the one with the eyes.
LOL.

Went home after that.

Rested for awhile before heading for Westmall.
I had a pretty tiring day.

On the way back home, I talked to myself.
I don't even know what the crap I was talking.
I was like mumbling randomness.
Yeah, that's what happen when you go out alone.
You think random and start going on and on craps with yourself.
Hahah.

Okay, I want to go now.
It's 1.02am in the morning.


YongLiang, I shall do your skin tomorrow(30th) okay?
Promise (:


Okay, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting