I guess that it has been a really long time since I last did official post.
And it's great to know that when I want to blog, the server is down.
So I'm using NOTEPAD! to blog.
Lol.


So, what's up?
Hmm, actually, nothing much.
Seriously.
It's been normal everyday.
Maybe, next week will be more interesting.

Oh, camp meeting was fun.
Even though, it was a bit too silent but with Edmund around,
I couldn't stop laughing by his actions.
Especially when I don't know whether he's giving sacarstic comment or not.
Hahah.
&the part when he was creating the skit storyline, he laughed with himself.
One crazy guy. Lol.

Lessons were great too.
Just Math and more Math.
However, since I love Math, I was fine with the fact that he had to take up our free time!
Yeah, really fine. :D

More Math = More homework.


I've also been having unstable nights.
At times, I will sleep at 12am.
Sometime, I sleep at 9pm.
Just yesterday, I slept at 5pm (OMG!!)
Hahah. Too much of stress and couldn't-care-less.



Oh, I still have 2 more papers of Madr.
Lazy to study.
I don't think that I'll have time tomorrow.

Having family gathering.
Sighs. Parents going away.
Part of me just feels, scared(?)
I don't know what inside me fear of what.
There are so many possibilities.
Gosh, shouldn't think of bad stuff.
Optimist. Not pessimist.
Like that glass is half-full.
Yay! Hahah.


I think tomorrow is the day to start leading.
I mean like, really lead.
Just hope that it's not torturous. :D

I think it's time for me to sleep.
Well, apparently, I feel moody.
I had a lot in my mind to talk about a while ago.
Now, all seemed to have disperse to the ground.


Monday, one hectic day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting