HELLO!

Third day of school. Second day of official lessons.

Some of my teachers are different and new this year.
Like Geography, I'm under Ms Michelle Yeo instead of Ms Zarina.
English, I'm in Ms Audrey Lee's band.
My Science and Malay are the same teacher though.
However, Mr Lim don't teach us Maths anymore!
It's Mr Mike Teo now.
He loves quizzing, I can infer. (Chey!)

I think it's fine so far.

I'm super lost in Chemistry though.
Have to read from the start again.
I have no idea when he starts talking about the elements in periodic table.
How can some people memorise them?
As in the mass and atomic number.
I only know that the mass number for oxygen is 16.
I still need to have a strategy to be awake in class. Hahah.

PE today, jogged to Limbang Park.
Played and relaxed for awhile.
Then jogged back to school.

Skipskipskip

I was awaiting for dismissal time to come.
Hahah!
I got super enthusiastic for CCA Open House!
I think those boys (who won't join D:) boosted my morale.
After that, I was super high with asking people to join St John.
We have quite a few names down. Woohoo!
Gosh, steal our customers by flirtation? That's low!
Overall, my tiredness went away because Open House came. Hahah!

I should be that way for the camp.
I feel so motivated now!
:D



Okay, most of classmate wrote that they completed homework.
Woah.
I'm stuck on modulus D:
I still have English and Chemistry.

Oh and Stellar is no longer my seating partner.
Sad. I'm so bored with my new place.
Okay, not that bored, can look at the trees outside.
It does do me good too.
I don't have to squint my eyes anymore.
Can just relax when my mood is low.
Yeah, I guess it's quite good.




Haizz, I want to know where MsV upload her photos at.
Hahah, I want the group photos of today :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be