THE PRESSURE IS ONNNNNNNNNNNN!

This week had been so stressful.
I totally suck at being a commander, I can't cope with Science and I always send in late homework for English(that equals to me being blacklisted! She's gonna hate me and scold me).

I don't have time I can't manage my time!
Just yesterday, I went totally insane like literally.
Today, I just walk slowly back home like I have no life.

I just can't keep up.
This internal competition is important.
Yet, sometimes, it just makes me feel so screwed and messed up.
I hate myself so much right now.

I don't want to disappoint others.
I want to try being good at it.
Somehow, it changed 2010 a lot.


  • Like I missed the meetings with Aniyah just by a few minutes because I reach home at 6 everyday.

  • And I'll feel tired by the time I reach home.

  • Then my brain can't work to do homework.

  • My body will feel tired and I'll go to sleep.

  • I will barely wake up at 3am to rush through my homework.

  • Then I will repeatedly screw up in class.




    Sighs, why am I complaining?
    I wasn't responsible for myself anyway.
    I really hate myself right now.










    OKAY! EMOSHIT STUFF OVER

    Well today, NJSRC and me taught first aid to a big group of terrifying crowd.
    Also known as the staffs of school.



    Well, they were really fun.
    Though I know my part of lesson was the super boring and not funny.
    Yesyes, I'm not a joker or comical character.

    I especially love the part when the staffs were going
    RICE! REST, ICE, COMPRESSION, ELEVATION!
    They were really enthusiastic as our 45 minutes students. :D

    Okay, I want go boost myself before tomorrow depressing day.
    That includes the POP too.
    Which actually means, our time is ending soon.
    That sucks a lot, really.
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be