UG CAMP :D

I have mixed feelings.
I quite like it and don't like it.
Hahah.

I kind of love the nightwalk.
I just tap-tap on the sec 1s shoulders to see how they react.
Then kidnapped a girl from Echo, Sylvia.
So we talked and she sure has lots of stories.

Well, in actual, first day was quite screwed.
At 3pm, we weren't ready at all, some sec 4s were missing.
Then the inaugural ceremony ended early.
We didn't know what time it ended.

Day 2 went quite smoothly except for the muster parade.
I feel guilty that I had to scold Bravo.
I reached my highest limit for scolding in public.
It's even during the game session.
I still feel guilty.
Confirm nobody in Bravo will say hello if they see me.


Yet, overall, it was a fun camp.
I can't wait to see the photos.
Hahah. :D




Okay, now time to focus on NC1`10.
:S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be