HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!

I shall update with details(as much as I can remember) after 6th Feb.
Woah, 5 more days to go. I'm really feeling nervous.
NC1. :D


After the Adam Khoo Workshop, I've been going on and on about believe.
If you believe you can, you eventually can.
  • First day was okay, funny.
  • Second day was getting a bit tiring from sitting too long.
    & a bit emotional because they made us cry. Some had wet eyes, some had tears, some had sounds while crying.
  • Last day was funny and emotional.
    &my mum was totally not into it. HAHAH.
    She asked me to go home while people are hugging their parents..
    Lol.


    Yesterday went to meet Aniyah after training.
    Sis and Bro brought us to Kids Amaze.
    Hell tiring and amazing.
    Aniyah was super adorable.
    &she was following me! :D

    Shall post with photos the next time round.
    That will be on 9 February. Or 10.
    :D
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be