Closer To The Edge

Hello!

I'm quite a happy girl today~
Well, that's basically because, MY OP IS OVER!
:P:P:P:P

What's left of PW is the I&R!
Hahah.
Omgosh, I think the presentation mode still hasn't run out.
Because, as I type, I can hear myself presenting this to you.
HAHAHAHAH!

It's all kind of worth it, you know.
I mean when you think back, and the feeling you get when you have completed the task like the WR and OP, all you feel is joy and nothing about the worst moment of PW.
Those staying up late and all is a bliss.


Yet, yesterday was horrible!
Broke down twice because I was too tired and stressed out.
Well, didn't sleep at all so I was awake for like the 22 hours or so.
And I couldn't remember my script so I got stressed for screwing up so much.
Plus, my teacher wasn't making things easier that she wanted to keep us till late night.
Felt guilty that I kind of shouted at her though.
Not getting enough rest, I knew I really needed it before the day of presentation itself.




So, I guess, the tears were not redundant at all, right?
Hehehs.




Hmm, I think I've reached my craziest point in life.
Well, had been feeling like I'm going insane for the whole week.
I mean, OP, stupid girl, life. It was just difficult to understand life.
Back to the craziest point, today, I almost resorted to stalking a guy.
Hahaha!
Well, we take the same bus and all but I got out of school earlier than him.
Went to the mall for awhile to have some 'me' time.
Then before I went home, went to the shop near my house.
I saw the bus passed by and thought to myself, "He must have been in there. Nah, maybe he went to celebrate or something~"
And what do you know after that, I thought I saw a glimpse of him.
The white uniform with black pants, his bag.
Sigh.
I wanted to run after him.
I already took bigger steps to get to him.

Apparently and fortunately enough, I stopped dead in my tracks,
and realised what I was about to do.
Hahaha! Crazy thing~!

Haizz, *chessy line coming up*
I think I'm too crazy already.
Crazy for him.
HAHAHAH!





Well, let's hope that the rest of the week will be like today.
Such a bliss today was.
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting