You Could Only Wish For A Happy Ending

I'm supposed to be doing my I&R.
There's a whole lot of things I need to settle before tomorrow.
The CD for PW, the I&R(get it done and printed), the jackets, the souvenirs and t-shirts for SJ.

Amidst this all, I'm still waiting even though I know I have to DO.
Not WAIT.

I think because I'm anxious for the jackets.
I really hope it could be done by tomorrow so I can give it to the class on the 17th.
Well, 17th is the last day for a full class.

You know, if I could give it to them on the 17th, then it would be perfect.
I mean, at 10.30 is the promo result.
But from 9am to 10.30am, it's the camwhoring part of the day.
So, if we could get the jacket then there's like so much reason to camwhore.
Heheh.


I'm really scared if they couldn't get it done by tomorrow night.
:/



And omgosh, so much distraction right now~
Cut Amirah is on.
I really need to get my I&R done :P

):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting