When You Feel So Much That It's Numb

Hey.

Great news today.
I got promoted.
Meaning I will go to J2 next year.

Sadly, I'm not so happy that I got promoted.
Well, with the results I have, I won't be ready for A's next year~
And maybe I've prepared myself mentally that I will retain too much till it became numb when I knew I got promoted.

Or maybe, because I just want to be there for them who didn't.
Hmm, you know, it's difficult to cheer up another who didn't make it.
It's like, to them, we can say it's fine and everything because we did make it.
Hmm.

It's just so sad.
I really didn't deserve to get promoted.
Seriously, I don't deserve it.






But, I should be thankful.
Just hoping my friends who didn't make it through won't give up.
Hmm, I wish I could be with them.
:/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting