There's Only So Much A Heart Can Take

):

The jacket is not done yet.
I'm so pissed.
Just so disappointed.

Well, they say that they could get it done by 16th,
Then only started to tell me the problems they encounter when I sent them another email to ask about their progress.
Just so URGHSSS!

Totally no more mood.
Everything is just taking its toll on me.
Everything.
Haizz.



Today was supposed to be a good day.
With PW over and done with finally.
Hmm, the moment with my group mates was awesome.

"This is the last thing you have to sign to end your contract with PW"

Hahahaa~
I'm gonna miss being a pw rep.
:/



And I'm prepared for the bad news tomorrow.
But all I need is one good news to make it a whole lot better.
:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting