If It's In Your Dream, You Have To Catch It

That title is so fake and blearghs.
Well, because I dream of a someone so that doesn't mean I have to go talk that someone or anything right.
-.-

Yaaa, I always tend to don't make sense.
Exactly my point. *nods head*


Anyway, I'm supposed to be doing my project video and a heart shape.
Just so lazy and tired.
Hmm, tomorrow?
:/

Oh yeah.
Should I buy a guitar or keyboard?
I really want to be able to play either.
And all I need is to buy the instrument.

While keyboard is easy to learn and soothing,
Learning how to play guitar is manageable too.
Plus, you can carry a guitar around while a keyboard is usually to heavy and big to be brought around.

So dumdumdum!
GUITAR IT IS!


Maybe after As then I will pursue with keyboards.
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting