I Close My Eyes, And I Wished For A Better Day

Hello!

I'm so freaking hungry now~
Family went out and didn't brought home food.
Apparently, my mum is fasting today.
Well, tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji!
:D

It's not much about celebrating.
I mean, We used to celebrate it since my grandparents were still here.
Now that I have no more grandparents, it's kind of a on-off thing.
Like, the mood is not there but then when it comes to the day, I still want to celebrate it.
How?

Go to the mosque.
That's the only way to get the raya mood up!
:D


Currently doing my pw.
I mean, what else right?
Editing videos.
Supposed to have done it 2 days ago.
But every time I just get started, I just don't have the motivation to go on.
So I stop and sleep.
Heheh.

But I must get it done by today.
Well, it's kind of due today.
Lol.
Now you know why. :P


Haizz.
Enough of getting distracted.
Maybe one more peep at fb and then back to work~!

Takecare~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be