juz now at 2.30 went to lot 1 wit sis n idris....
first, we juz looked around the mall lookin for t-shirts to buy for our bro....
after lookin around, we decided to buy from i dunno wat shop la.....
then went to take neoprint......
i took one wit sis....
then wit myself....
then wit sis n idris.....
sis took wit me....
her n idris....
then wit me n idris.......
then ate at mcdonald....
i had mcchicken, sis had fillet-o-fish, idris had *forgot*.....
then went to westmall....
sis went wit him...
n i went around alone.....
she said meet at 6.30 n i waited till 6.51.....
yup...
i kept lookin at the watch......
then went to buy smth for me.....
dat was after idris went home coz he tot i was angry wit him....
hehe....
alahai....
im scared nnt dier merajuk lak.....
kuat merajuk tu.....
wanna go kovan next week.....
but hav to bring a friend.....
but im thinkin coz thursday oso need to spent $21.....
go kovan oso to get out of the hs.....
at least wit my sis there,
i can go home late.....
heheeee......
gtg.....
buhbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be