my pop's bday today..
not much of a bday..
he hates it...
he was born to hav everything simple n not celebrating special occasion....
haiz..
we went to causeway point...
he needs to hav his check up....
while waiting...
me n mum went to uncle tidbits n bought smth....
he's still not done yet...
took awhile then we went to banquet...
he had yong tau fu....
mom had chicken rice...
me had fish n chips....
yum yum!!!...
then my father want to go home...
soo fast!!!!
b4 dat, we went to value $ shop...
then when want to head to the bus interchange...
i was kinda fightin wit my mum....
shouting n all when suddenly
a boy came up....
saying may peace be upon too you to my mum...
placing his hands out to kiss my mum hand...
acting all good to ask for charity....
the way he came up to my mum was soo funny....
then i ran to my dad...
laughing away...
my mum donated n we all went home...quite a botring day...
dun tink my bros remeber its my father's bday..
ok..
gtg now...
need to collect things tmr from skool..
buhbye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be