some ppl says dreams are games in sleeps.
some say dreams can turn out to be true.
well for me, i dunno which is true.
to me, dreams are lyk mysteries....
we noe one part n need to solve the other part.
in juz one night, i had many dreams but i can juz remember 2.....
one is abt a wish i juz made
the other is abt something i juz read in the web n the words were in a book....
then i woke up at 8.30.....
well, i slept at 3 in morn so when i woke up....
i was still sleepy.....
so i slept again....
n i dreamt dat i saw a ghost...
ooo.....eerie....
anw its abt staying in a hs or hotel but its not my hs fursure.....
the ghost was angry n self-suicide herself....
so it comes back to haunt other guys which was my father.....
my mom was jealous n left my father......
then my father was superbly haunted by the ghost.....
then i brought the ghost's bf n explain everything n she crossed over.....
then i saw 2 more ghost....
somekind of officers....
then i told my father abt them.....
then after dat my parents were together again
n the story changed....
my family were goin to sumwhre in m'sia...
probably our kampong.....
but then my sis werent back yet.....
n i wasnt ready yet.....
so we waited until i woke up.....
if only the part abt goin sumwhere durin holidays n the wish i made came true.....
boy,wont i b soooo happy!!!!!
haizzz.......
ok...
gtg now....
buhbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be