went to skool today to collect the voucher for eagles award....
i came first followed by afida,hariz then sher n rina.....
so we tried to get into the skool....
but the office was closed..
have to come another day so we sent rina home..
while the others went to cdans' study room...
bully hariz!!!
since he was the only guy.....
after that we went home.....
i went to lot 1 to buy books wit my mum...
sher n afida want to follow...
so tot of them riding in the same bus as me...
but the bus juz pass them..
so my mum knew my trick coz i've been pestering her to get ready......
hehe...
then we went to popular...
n bought those books...
n some stationary.....
we took a long tym so afida n sher went to library first to take their pics....
haizz...
hehs...
then we went to eat at mcdonald...
mum's treat!
then while she got some groceries...
me n them two went up to the fitht level...
took some photos....
in the toilet....
baby changing room n hadicapped ppl's toilet....
we went to the hadicapped's first b4 the baby's...
the two girls was lyk,
"okay,one by one get out"
"dun let ppl noe we're here!"
i was lyk, "what?they would think of the dirty things?"
HAHAX...
so funny...
then while waiting for my mother....
we sat at ronald....
my mother came n we went home.,..
n i saw one brand named IDE...
reminded me of my sis' bf...
his nick is Ide...
hehe...
gtg n sleep...
tmr got to get up early n go to skool to buy my skool shirt,exercise bk,foolscap n some other textbooks or workbook....
bye!!!
*yawn*
('*'_'*')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be