Slamat Hari Raya Aidlfitri...
n HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
so tok bout today first........
quite tiring coz yesterday didnt get much sleep....
in the morning when i woke up, have to clean up my room.....
haizz....
didnt bathe till one family came....
quickly bathe n entertain the guests...
another family came...
when they all went home...
relaxs for awhile till 8+...
then we went to my aunt's house......
we took the taxi.....
when we want to get into the taxi...
my sis' fingers were stuck to the door...
so painful!!!
she was crying till we reach to my aunt's house....
watch some shows and played some games wit my lovable cuzzins....
and we went home around 11.30...
right after a show....
back home....
watched the countdown...
i wasnt watching coz i dun wan to....
i juz wanna cry..
2006 is the best year ever....
lyk the first tym im reli hav best frenz forever hu b4 was some sort of an enemy....
the first valentine together wit all my best buddies....
the most laugh i had wit my frenz coz of our paisehness...
the first tym we won silver after sooo many bronze for malay dance....
[ok...thinkin of all this is really maing me wanna cry but lets go on]
the first tym im having study group....
ez to say the first tym of everything!!!
going to 2007....
i have to leave my frenz...
leave my lovable skool when im juz startin to get comfortable....
start in a new skool witout any frenz....
meet unknown tchers...
leave the best tchers i had in saps....
*cry**cry**cry*
one thing i only wish for....
not to forget my frenz n i hope they wont forget me....
im not ready to start life in kranji....
if only me n my frenz go to the same skool as me.....
or
a skool starting from primary go on to secondary jc or poly or ite witout having to change our skool or leaving our frenz....
haizzz.....
goodbye 2006...
i wont ever forget you.....
really nvr!...
will 2007 b a better one?
lets juz hope...
hello 2007....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be