went to kranji sec......
at first i was sad......
thinkin dat i wont hav frenz on the first to second or third week of skool
siitin alone during recess.....
remebering my frens' faces......
durin the start of presentation.......
i wanted to cry......
tears filled up my eyes.......
but i quickly rub it away.......
anw....
i lyk dat skool......
but my first day was exactly lyk my first day in kindergarten n p1....
I GOT INTO THE WRONG CLASS!!!!!
i juz realised i did dat in kindergarten too.....
haizz....
aniwae im juz glad i've my madrasah fren....
phew......
when i was on the way home.....
met chun ting.....
she wan to transfer in.....
hopefully she gets in!!!
mildred transfer out....
anthnians in the skool i saw.....
andy wee n donnavan chan.....
lets not count chun ting n mildred first.....
so my day was quite good except the class thingy n my pe is in purple.....
my fave colour......
dats my day...
how was yours???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be