im so addicted to Puzzle Pirate...
smth lyk maple but abt puzzles....
anw i need the painting materials.....
wan to go down n buy but later mom will ask me to send books to zikri's hs....
haiz...
i dun wanna go his hs....
i only wan to GO OUT!!!!!!
sher wanted to meet at CDANS but she haven phone me...
mayb she 4got....
cant call her coz dunno wat is her no. .....
hmm....
how????
i want to paint the drawin b4 goin to my cuzzins hs wit dad coz wan to scan the drawin....
but wan to colour first coz if use computer so hard later my drawin would b ruined....
HOW????
i wan to go n buy paint but duwan to go to zik's hs.....
so paiseh one....
anw, i dun feel lyk givin my book away...
not bcoz for memories sake....
bcoz i draw in my textbook......
while tchers r tokin away lyk mr soliman tellin stories out of the bk....
then i would lyk draw smth lyk my name or even my secrets.....
need to clear those but i write in pen so how to clear???
go down buy liquid, mom ask to send.....
can i lyk do it tmr or smth????
haiz...
gtg n juz go down to buy things n send the books tmr or later wit my father....

buhbye sweetez[all of u]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be