YAY!!!!!
exams finally over n im freed!!!!!
woohoo!!!!
juz now electricity shut down at my buildin...
well from 1st till 4th floor only lar.....
at least i wasnt so bored coz do some drawings n readin n sleepin
n when the light was on[coz my mom didnt off it]...
well me n my sis wan in the toilet...
n when the light suddenly on we bth were lyk screamin[not scared but happy]
bcoz we can play internet!!!!!!
hehs....
my mum was happy too bcoz fyi my mum play the internet collectin recipes which havent i seen the work of the recipes....
my mum got thousand probably a million[or billion] of recipes ....
which she juz write in a book n place it in the shelvings....
n now in computer sayin its too heavy bcoz of the many pics we stored in the comp....
but actually its bcoz of her files of recipes....
n now me n my mum using the comp while sis is playin sims 2 in xbox....
hehes....
all happy playin the only person i noe not happy right now is my father!!!
he hav to pay the electric bills...
hehs....
all i tot of was to get everythin new for next year....
but then thinkin of my father...
he's quite broke nowadays......
but he got his pay so no more......
aniwae got my money in my piggy bank[call it elebank ks]
freedom to buy wat i wan...
but i usually make mistakes n buy things i dun really need....
n now i feel lyk havin aale on this things.....
at least i get my money back.....
not fully lar.....
but dream on najihah!!!!!
not even brave enuf to tok to new ppl....
haizzz.....
wow....
i dunno y i write dis long nowadays....
aniwae afida invite me n sher to go sumwhere wit her family....
told my mother n she wanted to can but somehow she stops n toks abt other things to do durin the weekends....
still havent approved yet but i dunno if its a yes or no....
there's sher n i wont b lonely if afida chattin wit her family...
ok go now n changes some things....
blog again soon ....
mayb i juz got so much to tell abt my holidays....
k beta go now b4 i make another topic to tok abt...
hehs
cya l8tr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be