woke up at 4. did physics then got ready for school. watched scrubs and simple life interns for awhile. then fell asleep. woke up at 6.15 and went to school. then saw two kitties. playing hide n seek probably. lol. then took 302 with amirah. kept discussing abt secret admirer.

taf had to do 60 PUSH-UPS, SQUATS, SIT-UP, JUMPING JACK!!!! p.e. had to do 10 SIT-UPS!!! RRRUUUUUNNNN!!!! then we played captains ball versus the guys. nobody scored. the guy had a foul 2. then the teacher asked me to send those unwanted newspaper to general office. got nobody else is it??!! maths was okay. had a short quiz. confirm 1Q wrong. recess ate with shirin, hafizah, fairuz, amirah, jannah, shamimah, nurul, anisah and aishah. shamimah became the commentator for shirin and hafizah. nothing to do~

english. ms tang gave back our lit common test. glad didnt fail. but it's a just pass!!! gonna cry already larh!!! my mum kept scolding me for getting a just pass. even if i say others got 1 digit result. she'll still go crazy on me!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH[moodswing starts]

then we had literature. i was moodswinging so i drew on a piece of paper. suddenly that new trainee teacher came to my table. we were supposed to discuss. but me and wanyi werent talking at that time. we discuss already larh. my moodswings from 70% became 120%. physics. dun even want to talk about it!!!

maths CT was okayy i guess. i did the lastQ anyhow. i couldnt think!!! brainfreeze!!!
went home and saw a man. making a small cat like a dog. putting ropes around it. i mean cats are to be freed what!! they'll come back home when they have finish partying. animal abuse!! but heck care la. talking about abuse. i know one girl who always abuse me! JANN TAN WAN YI!! lol. she hit my head, pinch me and poke my cheeck!!! i know im very cute bu no need to poke one larh. [euww...go and die larh!!]. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be