today is so unlucky. first i went to madrasah. headache sey!!! during recess. the drinking machine wnt accept my coins. so paiseh!!!

then i left masjid. went out with sher and afida. werent the usual noisy ones. so quiet. lol. went to kfc and library. then went home. afida kept SMSing her bf all the time. then while waiting for the bus. saw adi. at home. able to finish my maths. YAY! realised i left my geog in my madrasah's class. rushed there. went down the bus. there were 3 BIG DOGS!!! so scary.

at masjid. glad the doors werent locked. nobody there. just some men. rush out. went back home. somebody came. thought somebody lost their way. but it turns out to be my father's cousin?? need to finish so many homework. ok buhbye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be