went to school with amirah again. this time atiqah was there too. we kept smiling and smiling like siao. L0L. then me and amirah kept talking why aTq come so early today. the earth seems to be revolving back to normal again. taf we had to run 1.2. but me and jing han just walk. malay was usual. english had to talk abt the smiths. then wanyi and aTq was playing. i forgot what wanyi did until her bottle cap fell outside. and stuck between the longkang. hahakz. then recess.
saw him. still dying to know his name!!!

bio abt pollution. my ppr mark was 66 i think. B3!!!! maths as usual. geog was okay but i was happy for once i didnt fail my assignment. i think my ppr mark is sure low for geog. haizz~ went home alone. so many people stayed back for drama or cca!!! glad fairuz didnt stayed back. at least got someone to walk with. but the bus was late. reach home went to sleep. with my uniform until 8!!! then rearrange the files and watched Danielle. so sad until i cried. and shereen's in camp. dunno what she's doing now~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be