taf must run school perimeter and be back by 3 MIN! liar! nobody timed us!! then had to do 20 PUSH-UPS, JUMPING-JACKS AND SQUATS!!! blaahh :PPP
malay had to do some kind of test paper. i cant stop laughing during malay class. there's too many things i laughed about!
biology. did some of my maths while ms vanitha marked our bio class test paper. 16/20 :) very smart hor! LLAAAMMMEE!
recess. searched up and down for sham,hafizah and shirin. at last found them at one blocked place! haizz :3
drama! jamie and me played as dawan as halima didnt come. oookkk~ then had to act it out! sham's grp went first. took 20 min? then it was my grp. just OK. then it was basy's grp. waah~ this one damn funny!! kept on laughing until i got tears in my eye. first was about wesley with the broom shooing anisah away. then it was okay already, aTq forgot where they stop. it was like (wesley)"...(his line)..." (aTq)"hmm...(loud whisper)where is it huh?" everyone was like AIYO ATQ!!! :S
then it was IT. get to play and edit. i think i was so bossy! asking fahim to move away so i can do my work. so bad leh me. SORRY FAHIM!
had to go for CRUSH workshop. only jannah and me. internet addicts :) LOL. okay. im the backstage crew. blog only to make people understand a different side of me. ()m()
module 1 was okay. about blogging. module 2 was boring. about gaming. i was sitting at the front for module 1. sat right at the back for module 2. took a very short nap during module 2. i can't help it okay!

im so stressed up with this. i slept late at night to finish my presentation for C.E. did it on CD and on paper. since the printer print very lightly. i woke up at 5 to write out so it's more clear. guess what? my group didnt present. and my group said that suf's group presented somewhat alike as us. even a motto from abraham j. he.. THEY USED IT!!! now i have to redo everything!!! and i have people keep panicking me up when i just try to relax!!
nkjsdahfkjsdhgfjkdshfkjdshfkjdshfkjdshflkjds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be