looked at my knees. remembered when i was small. that was the most attacked part of my body. even had my niece burning it with firecracker. when i was small, young, naughty me!! when i still got a car. red in color. love it!! my sister and i were playful back then. we make up any games in that car. put our feets at the window. there would be a hole under the car. any rubbish would be thrown from there. still remember the chewing gum stuck on some parts. and those time if we both wanted to sit at the front. one of us would duck our heads down when we come to the part. near the army camp. i would be the one cause i was younger. naughty me.

i put an eraser in my nose. cost $30 to take it out. pee on the grass cause i was too urgent. bitten by red ants while catching after my father. caused a big mess with my neighbours. play dj with my sister while my gran was asleep. we would record and play and rewind and record. i would eat cucumber whenever i have the chance. play with the typewriter[so fun!!!] and i had to babysit MUHD. RIDUAN[i love him/-]. i wish i can see him now. he probably wont remember me anymore. he was a small baby then. my sis and me were feed by gran. she would always say that's the last scoop. but there's more.

having my mom and gran to fight with each other was usual last time. until i could go deaf!! but now my mom is taking care of my gran. those were the days. if only my gran didnt fall on that fateful day. there would still be a house in clementi. after my gran moved. the block had lift on every floor. clementi town was renovated. all my siblings went to CTPS but me SAPS. but if i havent gone to SAPS. i wouldnt get to know my BFF. those wonderful people. and some hateful people. so what am i trying to say?? nothing. just remembering all those things in the past. hehe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be