get ready. take your pillow and blanket. ">_<"

in the morning. last minute do my recipe. and went to school. took 302. with halima.
put my bag in class. madness. then did the workout thingy. then went back to class.
for one whole period. there wasnt any teacher. ms tang didnt come. so me, wanyi and atq talked and talked. damn bored!!! then atq and wanyi played the most tagged. not tagged...poked. i was one of the victims. so shocking larh the pokes. geography. recess went to library to finish my HE research. then amirah fell at the long kang ridge i think. injured!!! maths. hmt. got the result. not so good!!! -_-!!!

home econ. practical test. finish quite fast. so i did extra works. then on jamie's sponge got magggots. euuWWW!!! atq one so nice. ppl say rani's one is nice. i nvr taste. !!! then must present. i was like just say calcium and protein stuffs. thx rani!! then stayed at school for awhile. hafizah, anisah and fairuz tried my "tuna cracker". i think its too salty!!! fairuz so hungry until she ate the lettuce. i had for decoration purpose. otw home. in 985W. mei xi saw me at last. then we talked after a long time. we nvr even talked like that in saps. lol.

go to do physics. buhbye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be