there's maths class today. at first i relaxed for awhile. then i thought i was gonna be late. then i saw jayne so i went with her. then i saw atq in the bus. then jayne kept on reading my bio file. until she hits the leaves of one tree. SO FUNNY!!!! then assembled outside the class. talked abt our PPR results. got back our CT2 results. 18/25. not that bad larh. then did some filing. then it was free time. NOISY!!! handphones out~ didnt bring my phone cause i'm sharing it with my father. i only get to touch it when he's not working. i listened to one MayDay song. quite nice leh. BIO TEST!!! ok larh. but i didnt bring a pencil. so i had to use a pen to draw. after the test was over. everybody was crowding to check their answers. NOISY!!

then walked with hafizah and yiling. then in the bus with mabel,atq,peiwen,shirin,shiying,aishah,amirah and hafizah. i went to lot 1 for awhile. then i decided to drop by at my couz's house. so fun. but very wild one!!! kept tickling each other. and *private*. i wanted to go off at 12++. but my aunt asked me to stay. called my mum and i stayed until 5++. ate lunch with them. syair and pantun. SO FUN!!! watched cicak-man[funny++]. played for awhile. then zaimah and izzati fell asleep. so i played the sims2 with syafiqah. while we talked about relationships. then i went off with syafiqah. went to ESSO first. then i asked her to send me to the busstop. the bus came so fast. not enough time to chat with my couz.

in the bus. the rain was getting heavy. i kept dazing at it. how i wish i could use that whatever its called as. to scrape all the water and collect it in a big bucket. and how i wish i have brought my mp3 along. so boring in the bus alone. took 985W. saw meixi again[are we just fated to meet each other??]. but she didnt see me. the bus was quite packed. how to shout her name?? so paiseh you know.

wakwad came. he kept saying things making me confuse. one funny uncle larh him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be