[Credits to Halimatussa'dia]


Hello!

Saturday was quite tiring but the show was great.
I want to watch it again! Hahah.

We had NDP rehearsals under the sun.
Next week's is worst lahh, 2pm.
It will be hotter!
Alright, back to Saturday.

After that we went to Jnh's condo.
Ilham uber cute can?
Only that he kept saying "Atiqah!" instead of our names.
&Nurul was going "kurang asam!"
Lol.

After that, we had to rush to school because we thought we were late.
Reached school and we were still waiting.
In the end, we had the bus to ourselves.
Oh, the five of us were wearing brown and it was unplanned.
Awesome can? We have the same thoughts on colour. Hahah.

Then we waited in the bus.
After a long wait and full of kecoh-ness, especially me,
we were finally on the way there.
I was like so afraid of us missing some scenes of the show.

Placed my things with the person.
Went in and then it was so darn dark because they turned off all the lights.
Hahah, Atq was like standing up, nobody could be seen.
Then the show started.
I only hate the fact that they were smoking in an air-conditioned area.
&oh, Nurul's mouth which couldn't stop commenting. Lols.
The others were great, the power of love. Hahah.

I seriously feel like watching it again,
my heart was crying we the couple died.
It was like an idiot thing to do; kill.
What makes the story worse is when they killed the wrong person.
I mean every murdering story has this "accidental" murder for climax.
Which makes the story even more sad, like the RadinMas.

Alright, whatever Najihah!

Then we went back to school,
followed Ami to purchase her books.
Everybody falls in love with Edward..

Then we went home since it was soon to be prayer time.
My day ended there, I went to dreamland soon enough.


Today, we had to sit at the back.
Since the ground of 2C was wet due to the rain before.
Atq, Nisa and me were slowly walking back to class.
Placed the worksheet in the pigeon hole and went to toilet.
Itu pun nak bilang..


It was lesson and more lesson.
Ahhhh!
2 tests for tomorrow!
Pfft.

We were laughing so much during recess.
Seeing more and more of _____ Kranjians.
Hahah, especially..

Back to class for more lessons.
I was feeling lethargic for Geography
thus I decided to pick up things. Hahah.
It didn't refresh me though.

English, was talking to Granddaughter.
We kept complaining and elaborate how much we hate our busy schedules now.
We don't even have time for ourselves can?
There must homeworks given out every day D:

After class, went home with Ami, Shirin, Fiza, ShiYing and of course, Granddaughter.
Saw D__e. Hahah.

Walked with Granddaughter, leaving the others walking slowly behind.
Talked to Granddaughter about Teletubbies and Hi-5 [:
I really love talking about these stuff. Lol.
Sent her to the traffic light and back to the bus stop.
Hahah.

Went to NTUC with Ami and Fiza.
Sorry Fiza, we were just being mean. }:
Then had lunch with Ami at LJS.
We did a lot of reminiscing.
Things we couldn't believe we used to be.
Things we freaked out to.
Things we angered.
Hahah, I love having lunch with AMI!

Then we went to Popular for Edward.
We still talked but of course topics have changed.
Sometimes I can't understand how we get to one topic from one.
Lol.

I was too engrossed talking with her, I just didn't want it to stop.
I miss bus ride with Ami.







If the earth could speak,
it would say, he's not right.
Why couldn't you just see thoroughly?
Behind his 'care and concern',
there's something dark inside.
There's too much pride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be