I love Shayne's production.
&they have appointed me as their manager.
Hahah, gosh, such a honour.

&I had too many laugh during Biology Lab class.
'Supervisor' was trying to remain serious when we were laughing at her.
With the yellow goggles she wished to bring home.
Lol.

Then IT, such a sad story.
She divorced her 7th husband.
*sniffs*
&worse thing, he don't even care.
Hahah.

Lunch, thought there was Maths IP.
We still ate lunch.
Then on the way back to class, they got scolded.
It was like bad, Atq and I took the other way to escape.
But they got scolded because of laughter.
Mann, this school can't even allow people to laugh?
=_=!

Walked back to interchange since Atq was trying to skip badminton.
Hahah, PS and the captain was outside the school gate, making it harder for her escape.
Therefore we took the other way and walk, leaving Jayne, Rin, Fiza and Fai.
Then I laughed so hard, I could almost pee.
:S

Home after rounding.
Home-econed. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be