Hello.

I've cut down on blogging time since school wants me to stay back almost everyday.
Pfft. I'm like super tired.
Just for this one week, have to stay back for 5 days!
5 days = 1 week!
How lame can I get?!

Not enough with stay backs till 4pm-5pm,
they still have loads of homeworks or what I hate to call but teachers love to, 'HOMEJOY', for us.

Even though most of the time I sleep/slack and ignore the homework.
It's due to tiredness...

Alright, this posts have meant nothing so far other than my rants.
Blearghs.



Hmm, today, like any typical day in school.
Great for PE.
We just posed a lot since Shirin and Fairuz were doing their solo.
Laughed a lot in Malay class.
"Digging for gold"
Maths Clinic, was exposed to my big family.

I'm the oldest one.
My son is Amirah who married Fairuz and Wanyi.
With Fairuz, they had Nurul and Halima.
With Wanyi, they had ShiYing, Venus and JingHan/Jamie.
Alright, I don't know it's either JingHan or Jamie because they are a couple.
Jamie and JingHan had PeiWen and ShiJie.
Lastly, YiLing is my adopted granddaughter.

Complicated family.

&Amirah made me laugh so much today.
Weird can?
Hahahahah.





I know this is not the right way to say sorry to a friend.
I mean if you want to say sorry say right in the face right?
It doesn't seem sincere through blogging.
But whatever alright, I'm really sincere in seeking for a forgiveness.
It's just that I'm not brave enough to face up to apologise.



Amirah,
I'm really sorry about today.
I shouldn't have said that to you.
Slap me if you want.
I feel so guilty right now,
I wish I could take back my words.
I'm really, really, really sorry alright?
I nearly lose you once, I don't want it to happen again.
I've realised how lonely I am without you by my side.
I've realised how much I need you.
Just one request,
don't ever leave me again alright?
At least, tell me where you're going so I know where to find you.
Without your directions, I'm just lost and alone.
Understand me?
I would never want to lose a friend like you and
I'm sorry if I've hurt you.


To everybody else, I'm really sorry if I ever hurt you or anything.


I've been into a lot of thinking.
People change as time pass.
You can't deny that.
It's either you like the changes or not.
Whatever it is, once somebody change, they may never come back.
It's like they had lost their way and couldn't find a map for their way back.
That sucks a lot.

Now I don't feel like I'm me anymore.
I'm slacking more than ever,
I don't pay much respect to the teachers anymore,
I talk a lot in class,
and when I talk, I tend to sound like ____.

Don't imply the wrong thing.
I still find her alright as a partner.
I'm more use to it now.
Don't think it's just because of her chocolates.
I can adapt sitting with her already and we often laugh.
I mean we talk and laugh like normal seating partners.
It's just that, I hate the way I sound now.
I'm sounding like her, seriously.




GARHS!
What's wrong with me?
Alright, this post seems to be very meaningful or no meaning at all.




:D
Maaaaaan, I don't even know my feelings anymore :S
Pathetic.

got to go,
with ♥,
★NAJIHAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be