Hello. Hello. Hello!

One busy week again.
I don't know why.
I wasn't busy actually.

Wait, stayed back on Tuesday for Maths Clinic,
Wednesday for Chemistry Project,
Thursday for Footdrill and
today for Captain's Ball.

Alright, I was busy.
&I feel remorseful for sleeping in MsThng's class.
But hey, my eyes couldn't take it any longer.
Especially for double period Maths!
What the heck.

Fun this week?
Those boys pasting stickers on each other,
teasing James and 'V',
amazingly in just a day, he managed to get his tongue right!
Like seriously, he finally can say it with 'V'!
*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP*

Oh yeah, interclass today.
After one match, everything was canceled/postponed.
Like alrightttttt, pity those two classes so much.
It's humiliating to cancel the whole thing after having it postponed.
&they have to face with the Sec2s.
Pitiful.

Actually this post was to vent my anger.
To think again, I better not.
Although I feel I'm raging inside
but heck, I've gone through this a million times.


Gotta shine boots, tomorrow, I just can't wait.
Lol. Tadaaaa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be